Planning a Powerful WordPress Website
Websites, blogs, and e-commerce sites are often the front of your business and represent your brand online. It is true, anyone can “make” a website but in reality, there’s a lot that goes into building an online business. In this presentation, we will examine the critical elements that consist of a powerful WordPress growth platform.
Learn how to plan your own website, resources you can tap into to get it done, and where to outsource or invest in learning. All are welcome at this meetup, this a great introduction to launch or revamping a website.Get Tickets
6:30 – meet and greet, networking
6:30 – introductions
6:45 – presentation begins
7:25 – discussion and Q&A
7:45 – wrap up, networking etc.
- Introduction to WordPress with a live example
- The entire website development process explained
- What type of website do you really need?
- The Digital Acquisition Cycle™
- Tips for planning your next website
- How to show others what you want to accomplish
- Discussion: The possibilities of WordPress
What to Bring:
- Optional: Laptop or device to access your website or take notes
- Optional: Existing website, blog or idea for a free evaluation from presenter or group (depending on time)
About the Presenter:
Scott Winterroth is the co-founder of ContentAcademy.com, The School of Content Strategy™ and teaches marketing and WordPress. He is the host of the podcast The Blog You Want in the Time You Have™ and strives to help others amp up their digital marketing game with high energy presentations so they can live their fullest potential.
CTA Brown line “Diversey” is the closest stop; metered street parking available.
About the Venue:
Please register as a Next Door Community Member to attend this event. Joining the Next Door Community is totally free and will give you access to register for any of Next Door’s classes or financial coaching, which are also free of charge. Please register at www.nextdoorchicago.com.
Once registered as a Community Member, you will receive a monthly email highlighting Next Door’s calendar of class and events. No additional solicitation or emails will be sent to you, and your information will not be shared. When checking in at the event, if you are not signed up as a Community Member, the check-in team will ask you to sign up on site.